Friday, September 18, 2009

New Star Wars Line from KnightModels

At last! KnightModels is releasing its Star Wars line shortly. They have presented the first 4 figures and I have to say they are amazing!! 70 mm scale, too big for me, but I'm seriously thinking on painting them. They have also announced they will be releasing a 30 mm scale line for Star Wars in Christmas. Great!!!

Here I post you figures of these first four figures, they are painted by José Manuel Palomares (JMPN; Anakin and Darth Maul are his), J.J.Flashman (he doesn't want to reveal his true identity; Luke and Yoda are his) and Alfonso Giraldes (Banshee; Han Solo is his). The sculptors are Alfonso Gozalo (Han Solo) and Jerome Renaud (the other three).

http://www.knightmodels.com













I also leave you a photo from their last Marvel release. Simply awesome!!

2 comments:

Roman aka jar said...

Great Stuff... they all rock so damm much! Hell yeah! Anakin is my personal favorite! Thanks for posting the news!

FarseerOliver said...

This is cool!!! I'm a Star Wars fan. Always wish for Star Wars miniatures.