Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rough Riders on Cold Ones

The old Volomir's Blog is not in use anymore.
You're currently being redirected to volomir.com, it will only take a few moments.



This was my first entry in the Golden Demon Spain 2006, 40k Squad. I got my first Golden Demon, the bronze one. It's made from cadian plastic parts, an old version of Cold Ones, heads and pieces from the ForgeWorld range, milliput and green stuff.


Esta fue mi entrada en el Golden Demon de España 2006, Escuadra de 40k. Conseguí mi primer Golden Demon, de bronce. Está hecho con piezas de cadianos de plástico, una versión antigua de gélidos, cabezas y piezas de Forgeworld, milliput y duro.


It was the first time I entered anything in a Golden Demon and I think it wasn't bad for a start, it was very happy and proud. Now I see it and I'm stunned because it's really badly painted for me now, but anyway, I put a lot of work, time and hope into it and it turned out just fine.

The squad wouldn't have been posible without the help from Banshee (Alfonso Giraldes), Morsa (Elías Alonso)and also Zeiren (the picture of the eagle in the standard is his, astonishing).

Link to coolminiornot: http://www.coolminiornot.com/141891


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: